About Your San Diego Professional Organizer Denise Levine
So much has happened since I started Outside In Organizer and Makeovers in January 2010. My plan to expand services from home and office de-cluttering and organizing, to time management, and image consulting has become a reality. I am offering in-person and virtual Professional Organizer services to individuals from California to New York!
My Professional Organizer clients are often just too busy and want a professional to guide and coach them on what to keep, and what to let go of. When you read my testimonials you will see words such as “listens”, “patient”, and “non-judgmental”. My mission is to provide objective, compassionate and motivating help that gets you organized, so that you can stay organized. Simply put, it’s about helping you achieve your goals.
In 2013 I published my first book, Organizing Your Life From Outside In: Inspiration For Women Who Want To Simplify Their Lives, which was inspired by my clients. The inspirational statements were a way to turn their negative self talk into positive affirmations. Like them, I want you to celebrate your successes and accomplishments along the way as well. It’s my job to remind you that organizing is a process, just like getting fit! You set your goals and timeline, put a structure in place, and continue to use and revise it. When life happens (and it will), and you get off track, you have a system to get back to so that you don’t have to start from scratch.
Contact me today for your professional organizer consultation to find out how else I can help.
Guest Blog Posts
- Carol Roth’s Tough Love for Business blog features a tip from Denise in her article entitled “New Year’s Business Resolutions for 2016”
- Denise’s guest blog post for Hera Hub: Workspace for Women “Revise Your Work Schedule Month: How to Work Less & Live More”
- New Year’s Business Resolutions for 2016 “Tips to Maximize Work Time” on carolroth.com.
- Denise’s article accepted by Ezine“6 Optimal Habits For Organizing Your Time”
- Denise’s article accepted by Ezine“Does Your Time Manage You?”
- Denise’s article accepted by Ezine“How Long Will It Really Take You?”
- Denise Recently contributed to Carol Roth’s Business Unplugged Blog for the article “Dress to Impress: Business Fashion Tips”
“Becoming a Time Management Coach” Training Workshop (2013)