Creative Storage Solutions
The purpose for creating storage solutions is not just to store more stuff! As a Professional Organizer I help you optimize your living and work space. This way you are able to enjoy your space. Have you tried these:
- Furniture with built-in storage
- Multipurpose furniture
- Nestling items
- Utilizing vertical & hidden spaces
Storage solutions take into account several factors.
- Access and use – Store items that are used frequently near to where they are used.
- Size and weight – The storage container should accommodate both. Place containers with heavier items in easy to reach places. This will help to prevent injury from lifting them.
- Protection from sunlight.
- Fragile items.
- Age and/or special needs – Safety concerns for toddlers, those with physical limitations, or people with diminished memory are important. This is clearly one of the benefits of organizing.
- Available space – work with what you have. Use vertical space and hidden spaces under beds, etc.
Have questions? Call me: (760)809-8851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org