The process of letting go is different for each of us. Are we doing it by choice, or is it because of a difficult situation? Either way, here are some guiding questions to ask yourself as you go through the process:
1. Do I really need it?
2. When was the last time that I used it?
3. Will I need it in 6 months to a year? If I don’t use it by then, will I be able to let it go?
4. Do I love it? If so, how can I display it, use it, or give it as a gift?
5. Am I saving it for someone who wants it? If not, where can I consign or donate it?
6. Is it in good repair? If not, what will it cost to repair?