As a Personal Organizer in San Diego I have some favorite products that I use and like to recommend to others. The first time I heard about packing cubes I wondered if they were necessary. I’m not only sold on how easy they make packing and unpacking, but I offer these amazing Organizing Products on my website for you, too.
All organizing products are designed to make things more efficient and streamlined. This is especially important during the holidays when you have so many things to remember. Using the cubes for categories of items allows you check what you’ve packed with ease and without having to refold clothing. I love to use these packing cubes in different sizes and in a variety of ways. Here are some examples:
- Contain smaller items such as chargers and adapters
- Contain delicate items such as knitted and crocheted sweaters & scarves
- Pack by category such as swimwear, active wear, lingerie, socks
- Pack by outfit to include the top, bottom and accessories to go with the outfit
- Pack by climate if you are going to more than 1 destination
The beauty of using these cubes when you travel is that you can organize your suitcase and eliminate clutter. Organized packing means that you can save time unpacking by keeping them intact when you arrive at your destination. Just place the packed cubes directly into the drawer or on the shelf and you will always know where to find what you need.
ORGANIZING PRODUCTS TIPS:
- Buy 1 extra large size packing cube for laundry
- Buy smaller size packing cubes to use in your carry on bag