Organizing travel tips…
Organizing travel tips come in handy before, during, and after your trip. Your San Diego Personal and Professional Organizer shares the essential to-do’s to ensure post-vacation organization. I promise that the benefits of organizing after this trip will make your next trip even easier!
- Unpack the day that you get home.
- Sort your laundry as you unpack.
- Update your packing and travel list; (Note: if you need a packing list you can email me for one that I use) Add anything that you wished you brought this time and want to bring in the future.
- Replenish your toiletries as soon as possible…be trip-ready!
- Check your receipts against your credit card and debit statements within the week that you get home in the event that there are discrepancies. It’s always easier to resolve the incorrect charges sooner rather than later.
If you brought too much stuff with you this time you can find helpful tips for this and more on my recent post: Organizing Tips|Travel