Reorganize after you release clutter
Reorganize everything…your time, your space, what you keep, love, wear and use. Reorganize your things so that you know what you have, can find them with ease, and use them.
Reorganize your time through time management systems that increase efficiency and reduce redundancy. Plan, prioritize, schedule tasks, and delegate things that you don’t need to do.
Benefits of organizing
Reorganizing and organizing have many benefits including:
- Reduced waste – reuse items to reduce waste. Buy used items and new items made from recyclable materials when possible.
- Longer life and use of items – repair items rather than replace. Alter and mend garments that can be worn and enjoyed.
- Protected from harmful elements – store properly.
- Reduced spending.
- Increased spaciousness – use surplus items before replenishing.
- Improved cleanliness, safety and health.